Rate this article:  

Table of contents

Gard Guidance Masters INSURANCE COVER

Insurance cover for loss of or damage to property other than FFO is a complex subject. Such claims may fall under the Hull and Machinery insurance or the P&I insurance. As a general rule, incidents involving loss of or damage to property not belonging to the vessel and where there is no contact with the vessel’s hull will, in most cases, be covered by the P&I insurer.