The 2021 Annual General Meeting of Gard P. & I. (Bermuda) Ltd. will be held on Thursday, 1 July 2021 at the offices of its Manager, Lingard Limited, Trott & Duncan Building, 17A Brunswick Street, Hamilton HM 10, Bermuda at 12:00 noon or as soon thereafter as possible.
To: The Members of Gard P. & I. (Bermuda) Ltd.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of Gard P. & I. (Bermuda) Ltd. (the “Company”) will be held by Teams video conference call initiated from the offices of its Manager, Lingard Limited, at Trott & Duncan Building, 17A Brunswick Street, Hamilton HM 10, Bermuda, on Thursday, 1 July 2021 at 12:00 noon, or as soon thereafter as possible, for the following purposes:
1. To appoint a Chairman and a Secretary of the Meeting.
2. To read the Notice calling the Meeting and to confirm that a quorum is present.
3. To consider the Minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 1 July 2020.
4. To approve amendments to the Company’s Bye-Laws as recommended by the Board of Directors on 5 November 2020.
5. To receive the Auditor’s report and Financial Statements for the year ended 20 February 2021.
a) To elect Directors and Alternate Directors;
b) To authorise the Directors to fill any vacancies on the Board;
c) To authorise the Directors to appoint Alternate Directors; and
d) To determine the remuneration of the Directors and the Alternate Directors.
7. To elect members of the Election and Governance Committee.
8. To appoint Auditors for the financial year to 20 February 2022.
9. To ratify and confirm the actions of the Directors and Officers of the company in relation to the Company duties.
By order of the Board of Directors
12 May 2021
Graham W. Everard