NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2016 Annual General Meeting of Gard P. & I. (Bermuda) Ltd. (the “Company”) will be held on Wednesday, 22 June, 2016 at the offices of its Manager, Lingard Limited, Trott & Duncan Building, 17A Brunswick Street, Hamilton HM 10, Bermuda at 12:00 noon or as soon thereafter as possible, for the following purposes:
- To appoint a Chairman and a Secretary of the Meeting.
- To read the Notice calling the Meeting and to confirm that a quorum is present.
- To consider the Minutes of the 2015 Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 24 June, 2015.
- To consider and approve amendments to the Company’s Bye-Laws as recommended by the Board of Directors.
- To receive the Auditor’s report and Financial Statements for the year ended 20 February 2016.
- a) To elect Directors and Alternate Directors;
b) To authorise the Directors to fill any vacancies on the Board;
c) To authorise the Directors to appoint Alternate Directors; and
d) To determine the remuneration of the Directors and the Alternate Directors.
- To elect members of the Election Committee.
- To appoint Auditors for the financial year to 20 February, 2017.
- To ratify and confirm the actions of the Directors and Officers of the company in relation to the Company duties.
By order of the Board of Directors
9 May, 2016
Graham W. Everard