To: The Members of Gard P. & I. (Bermuda) Ltd.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2018 Annual General Meeting of Gard P. & I. (Bermuda) Ltd. (the “Company”) will be held on Thursday, 21 June 2018 at the offices of its Manager, Lingard Limited, Trott & Duncan Building, 17A Brunswick Street, Hamilton HM 10, Bermuda at 12:00 noon or as soon thereafter as possible, for the following purposes:
1. To appoint a Chairman and a Secretary of the Meeting.
2. To read the Notice calling the Meeting and to confirm that a quorum is present.
3. To consider the Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 22 June 2017.
4. To approve amendments to the Company’s Bye-Laws as recommended by the Board of Directors.
5. To receive the Auditor’s report and Financial Statements for the year ended 20 February 2018.
6. a) To elect Directors and Alternate Directors;
b) To authorise the Directors to fill any vacancies on the Board;
c) To authorise the Directors to appoint Alternate Directors; and
d) To determine the remuneration of the Directors and the Alternate Directors.
7. To elect the members of the Election Committee.
8. To determine the Terms of Reference for the Election and Governance Committee.
9. To appoint Auditors for the financial year to 20 February 2019.
10. To ratify and confirm the actions of the Directors and Officers of the company in relation to the Company duties.
By order of the Board of Directors
7 May 2018
Graham W. Everard